Time-honored front porches combined with elegant interiors characterize Tiverton single-family homes.
This charming cul-de-sac in Tampa’s Carrollwood area overflows with Southern charm.
Share a lemonade with your neighbors on your front porch or walk the kids to the park.
This family friendly community is one of classic distinction.
Natural light flows into open spaces and an effortless grace abounds in these traditional floor plans. Each home features a detached garage, French doors opening onto expansive porches and balconies, as well as exquisite interior details. Three elevations, including all Hardi-board siding, are available, each with colorfully accented doors and shutters to set these homes apart. Homes of Tiverton is a current approach to timeless style. The perfect place to call home.
- First floor master suites
- Variety cabinet selections
- Energy efficient GE appliances
- Solid surface kitchen counters
- Community Playground
- 8' French doors to porches
- Hardi-board siding (available upgrade)
- Rear detached 2 – car garages
- Energy efficient SIPS (Structural Insulated Panel System) Construction (available upgrade)
- Spacious back yards
- Granny flat option on conservation lots
- Expansive covered porches and balconies